Monday, March 21, 2011

Blue Monday - advertising into pictures

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Welcome to another week, Sally get's us started out with all of our blue's. Go on over and check out all the bloggers.

I'm sharing a couple of  adds made into pictures I purchased several years ago. They are very sweet little images.

Seems kinda funny they used little children to advertise medicine for stomach ailments, I certainly wouldn't give it to them!!!

Loving this week, warm days, cool nights.  Have a good one yourselves.


Ann

4 comments:

LV said...

I think these little girls make a very nice picture, medicine or not.

Sue McPeak said...

It's all about the IMAGE not the Imulsion! I bet once their attention was gained, the people for whom these ads were made for didn't give Seltzer to their kids either!

They sure are neat ads, tho! Have a wonderful week, Anne!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

The idea of stomach meds is funny with children. But they are cute! Love ya sis. Debbie

Rebecca said...

Cute images-I think I may have these images in some newer postcards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...