Thursday, September 5, 2013

Vintage Screen

Fall is coming and I wanted to create something new (old) really.

Several years ago my sister gave me a vintage window screen and I've held onto it in hopes of creating something for the house.

I took down a picture in my entry hall and hung the screen.  I attached one of my burlap wreaths I made last year.

I just completed a burlap bunting with fall painted in the orange and brown colors  to complement the fall foliage.


 





Linking with VINTAGE THINGIE THURSDAYJUNKIN JOE FRIDAYS, FRIDAY'S FIVE FEATURESHOME SWEET HOME


Ann



9 comments:

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Looks wonderful!

Coloradolady said...

Very cute. Happy vtt.

LV said...

Mixing your vintage and new together looks great. You have some of the best ideas.

Marilyn said...

Looks nice. I'm still in denial regarding fall! That's what 98 degrees will do to my brain.♥♫

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Sweet creation for Fall! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

OMGosh Ann we are on the same wavelength! I love your screen with the beautiful burlap wreath and banner! Just screams Fall to me! Have a great weekend!!!
XO Barbara

Salmagundi said...

I enjoyed perusing your blog - my grandparents lived in Kansas, so I think of it as my second home. Loved seeing your family target shooting - simple fun is the best! Sally

The Old Parsonage said...

Great idea! love the burlap - it's all the rage!!

DIY Vintage Chic said...

So cute! Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic’s Friday’s Five Features and Fun Festivities. Don’t forget to stop back by this Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...