Friday, September 27, 2013

Pink Saturday Fall Decorations


Highlighting our fall decorations this Pink Saturday.  This past summer while antique/junk shopping I found this hand-crank ice cream maker.  I have been waiting to add mums and use it as a planter and I picked up the perfect plant today.


 
 
 A few of the decorated areas in our home.
 
 
A special Longberger  pumpkin basket (a gift from a sister)
.
 
 
 Bread bowl filled with orange and brown goodness.
 
 
 

Front room occasional table.
 
 
 
 
My entry hall hanging.
 
 
 
Our front door wreath
 
 
 
We are enjoying the cooler days in our area and hope you enjoy are doing the same.
 
Linking with Beverly
 
 
 
 
 
Ann
 

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

The mums in that wooden ice cream bucket look amazing. And the perfect color, in my opinion!♥♫

dana said...

Yes we are having some great fall weather here, aren't we? I love your seasonal decor, Ann! I have one of those ice cream buckets, too! I need to borrow your idea and put a mum in it!

HPS!! Dana

LV said...

Ann, love your touches of fall throughout your home. That is a super idea with old freezer. Looks really nice.

The French Hutch said...

Hi Ann, Love the old fashioned ice cream freezer. Perfect for fall and a pot of mums. Great fall inspiration here. I need to get busy after seeing this post.
Happy weekend.

~Emily

jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

It is all lovely Ann. Great ideas from a creative mind. Good job.
xo, Jeanne

Annesphamily said...

ANn your home is lovely! Did you make your wreaths? I love the burlap and would love to have one! I saw them while shopping but did not care for the flowers they used! I guess I could buy it anyway and jazz it u! Love your mums! HPS!
Poor Nick, they ran at Stillwater today (OSU) and he said it was terrible with all the heavy rain!
Hope your day is wonderful!

Buttercup said...

Enjoy all of your autumn decor. I've been admiring mums and may get a plant for my house. Thanks for following!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your home is so festive and ready for fall, Ann! I love the ice cream bucket used with the mums! Thanks so much for stopping by!

bj said...

Everything is lookin' mighty spiffy around your autumn home...:)
Those flowers in the olden bucket are just adorable.
It still seems like summertime here...think it was 90 today....

Sue McPeak said...

Fall has definitely 'Fallin' at your place. So festive...Love the Mums! Thanks for stopping by my new Blog Shop!!!!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks great! Love the framed map :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...