Wednesday, September 11, 2013

In Flight

LETTER I
 
 

It has been an incredibly long two days trying to get pictures of our hummingbirds in flight with my iphone!!!!!!! The situation was becoming iffy if I could get a shot. But they did come back this morning.



We have a couple of varieties of hummingbirds who have started to visit in the last month.

 

Doesn't this look like he's just so immensely happy to have  found the feeder.
 
 
 
 
I also snapped a shot of one of our doves in flight too.
 

 
 
Linking withABC WEDNESDAY
 
Ann
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Leslie: said...

I'm hopeless at getting shots of birds in flight. Lucky you to catch the hummingbird and dove!

Leslie
abcw team

Carver said...

I think it's hard to get any birds in flight but hummers are the hardest. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

Roger Owen Green said...

You are an INSPIRATIONAL photographer!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Savannah Granny said...

So sweet! I love the second picture, he really does look happy, adorable.
xoGinger

Nonnie said...

Your hummer in flight is much clearer than mine. great job! I also admire the dove in flight. brava!

Reader Wil said...

I never managed to take a shot of a bird in flight, let alone a hummingbird with those fast moving wings. Thanks for sharing, Ann.
Wil, ABCW Team

aspiritofsimplicity said...

How wonderful that you have more than one variety. We have only the ruby throated hummingbird here.

ChrisJ said...

Humming birds move so fast, they are very hard to photograph, so well done!

Buttercup said...

Terrific pictures. I'm impressed that you were able to capture them on film.

Annesphamily said...

Birds are so fascinating! Those little hummingbirds are incredible little creatures, Your photos are sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...