Thursday, September 26, 2013

Enamel dish pan

Wanting to use items I have already to decorate for fall, I made a centerpiece for our dining room table.  I took my enamel dishpan and added a few items.

I have a vintage crockery pitcher and added some fall colored stems.  Some fall leaves and a couple of  pumpkins.



 
 

 
Linking with  VINTAGE THINGIE THURSDAY
                        JUNKIN JOE FRIDAYS
                        FRIDAYS FIVE FEATURES
                        HOME SWEET HOME
          




Ann

4 comments:

LV said...

You did a great job putting all your vintage goodies together for such a nice fall piece. I do not decorate anymore since it is just me.

Reader Wil said...

Really very lovely, Ann!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, that big enamel bowl holds a lot and looks great for your autumn display. I'm starting a brand new link-up party on Tuesday, Oct. 1 called We Call It Olde, hope you'll join in! Thanks for visiting me at We Call It Junkin.com ~ Dawn

Annesphamily said...

Aw...your dishpan reminds me of my own mother. She always had one. Gish I wish I had it now! A nice memory maker and your fall items are delightful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...