Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

Today is Outdoor Wednesday and I'm joing Susan at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
for some outdoor fun.

I'm blogging a little late today, but better late than never.

This spring I have lots of strawberry plants and they have plenty of flowers.  I wonder if Mr. Tin Man is looking for for the birds!!!!! I certainly hope so.  (think he needs a little oil for all the rust from the winter?)



Hope you have all had a wonderful Wednesday.  I've been finishing up some things for my Mothers Day Bottle Swap and errands.



Ann

4 comments:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Oh Ann, I remember the attic fan!! I don't have one now,(I have to just smell my lilacs by "nose") but we did when I was growing up before "central air conditioning"! How did we survive?? I love your strawberry plants and tinman!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixeees!

LV said...

Thanks for dropping by today. I always look forward to seeing what you will share. As always you never disappoint.

Ms. Bake-it said...

I love your tin man! How cute! looks like you will have plenty of strawberries!

~ Tracy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your tin man is a so much fun! You should paint a re dheart on his chest :-)

I have strawberrie plants in flower poststhat are also blooming..it looks like we will be lucky and have a bumper crop soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...