Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday


There's a feeling in the air that Spring has Sprung!!!!! I'm so excited to be joining Susan@ http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/  for today's post.

I have hosta and ornamental chives peeking out but I desperately wanted to show some color. Yesterday my flowering plum tree bloomed and I'm so excited.



Hopefully the rest of the country has risen from the winter snow and started to come alive in all our gardens. Hope you all have a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.


Ann

7 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

It is so good to see Spring! The flowering trees are soooo pretty and such a welcome sight. You can tell it's Spring and the END of FREEZE's in Texas when the Mesquite Trees bloom....Yay!!!they bloomed last week! Have a great Wednesday!....Sue

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

I wish you luck on your hunt for some plant stands. Thank You for your visit today..Julian

GwendolynKay said...

The blooms on your plum tree are lovely.
Gwen:)

LV said...

We are slowly getting into spring. However, due a cool spell to night. The trees are starting bloom like yours and so very pretty. You have made some nice changes on your blog. Also, I like the new photo of you.

Ebie said...

Our cherry blossoms have already reached its peak and they have fallen on the ground...in just a span of two weeks. I am glad I had taken lots of photos.

Hmmm, your yard must smell sweet with those flowers.

cherry said...

There is nothing as wonderful as the first blooms and whiffs of spring.. enjoy all your pretties..
hugs, Cherry

Natasha in Oz said...

I just love all of these beautiful Spring-time pictures! We are heading into Winter here but it never gets cold where we are so I never get to see the transformations that you do. You are so lucky!

Best wishes and thank you so much for visiting us!

Natasha, Stacey and Holly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...