Saturday, February 6, 2010

FOURTEEN DAYS OF LOVE



Today is # 6 in the party Fourteen Days of Love hosted by Liz at Brambleberry Cottage.  Please see her blog for the remaining posts.

Day 6 is Oh your so crafty (special crafts that are dedicated to love). 
As  I was going through the house today looking for things I had made that are dedicated to love, I ran across the photos of my granddaughters in their cousins wedding.  I have always sewn clothes for members of the family and my niece asked if I would make the girls dresses.

Since Sophie was a Junior Bride, I found a pattern that looked exactly like the brides.  The colors were black and red so I made Olivia, the flower girl a dress with a big red sash.
Thank you all for following my blog, this is a delight to share what I enjoy doing.

Ann @ Tin and sparkle

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to leave a lovely comment. Happy Pink Saturday and I hope you have a beautiful new week.

Annesphamily said...

What a stunning dress. I truly love visiting here!

Beansieleigh said...

Beautiful work, Ann!! The girls must have felt like princesses, looking adorable as they did! That's something they'll NEVER forget!.. Hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend! ~tina

Marilyn said...

I agree that sewing IS love. Your family is lucky you are so talented. This blog 'project' is keeping me busy, how about you? I noticed that you are a newbie and have done more than I ever did when I started last year! Thanks for sharing.

bj said...

ahh, how precious is this. My mom always sewed for me...and I never learned to do it....:( and me with 7 granddaughters, too!!
hugs, bj

bj said...

oops, meant to say I am following now...
come see me and if you like my blog, follow me, too..:O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...