Friday, June 21, 2013

College World Series

Today I'm Linking with OH, THE PLACES I'VE BEEN  #10

Sunday for Fathers Day my Daughter and SIL took my hubby and I to the College World Series in Omaha Nebraska.

LSU is my SIL's  team and he's from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It seems everyone from Louisiana is a LSU fan  and they are fanatics--in a good way.  There was probably about half of the stadium full of LSU fans on Sunday, they traveled from everywhere.






We waited in line for the gates to open and for the first game to conclude.




Lots of booths with all kinds of sports attire and trinkets to purchase.



Oh we had to have a Snowball.

Jase Robinson from "Duck Dynasty" who is from Munroe, Louisiana came to the game and said a few words.  GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
 
 
 
 
This fan was having quite a fun time!!! 
 
 
My Daughters family

 
 
 
Sadly the Tigers did not win or advance, but we had a great experience.



 
Ann


 
 

4 comments:

Noel Morata said...

College games are always a great time with friends and family, look's like you had a really good time

Theresa said...

Oh you lucky girl! I watched it on TV and enjoyed all of the games! Congrats on getting to go and sorry you all didn't advance! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

xinex said...

Oh how fun! I hope your team won. I don't live too far from Baton Rouge...Christine

The Tablescaper said...

Always great to be on an excursion with your family. Love that fan in purple and yellow!

Great to have you at "Oh, the PLACES I've been!" Hope to see you this Friday!

- The Tablescaper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...