Friday, November 30, 2012

"Front Porches" for Pink Saturday

Today for Pink Saturday we are featuring our front porch Christmas decorations. 

Mr. and Mrs. Claus greets all of our visitors for the season.  My Mom made these for me years ago.

 
They brought along a Christmas countdown to keep us up to date.
 
My vintage snowman is ready too--he lights up around 5:00.
 
 
 
 
I made mesh wreaths this year so I've added a red cupcake wreath to the front door.
 
 
My vintage sled is ready for some snow and the ice skates are coming too.
 
 
My Colorado birdhouse is all spuced up and red birds are already visiting!
 
Our little garden lady is in the spirit too--she just had to have a santa hat.
 



Beverly also mentioned adding a post about anything we might have to sell, I have these shelves for craft paints. I cut the wood out, painted them pink and they are $18.00.  They are listed on my Etsy site.  The shipping is $8.00 and I accept Paypal.

It holds 10 craft paints and there are holes drilled for hanging.


Linking with Beverly @http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog
for PINK SATURDAY.


Going christmas caroling tomorrow with our choir, we are making it to around 8 nursing homes.

Have a great PINK SATURDAY.


Ann




 
 

11 comments:

LV said...

Ann, you have some great decorations. Everything looks ready for the holidays.

Sue McPeak said...

All looks very festive and ready for Christmas! Love your vintage snowman...I have the Santa that lights up...he's on my porch post for this Pink Saturday.

Pretty wreath...you are very creative! Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh I love your snowman! And what a cute sign to mark the countdown to the big day.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Cute decorations. I love the plaid mesh on your wreath.

20 North Ora said...

Your decorations are great! I love the old sled and skates. So pretty. Pretty decor!

Judy

20 North Ora said...

Your decorations are great! I love the old sled and skates. So pretty. Pretty decor!

Judy

Linda E. Pruitt said...

I just love your wreath! So clever!
And . . . thanks for visiting my blog!

Pam said...

Love all the decorations. My fav is that vintage snowman. Would love to find one like him to add to the snowmen on my front porch.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Cottage and Broome said...

I love that big Santa and the Mr. & Mrs. your Mom made are so sweet!!! Thanks for stopping by, Laura

ThrifterSisters said...

I adore your wreath. I may have to make one for myself!

Happy Holidays & Pink Saturday,

Erica

bohemiannie! art said...

Pretty porch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...