Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vintage Thingie Thursday

I haven't been shopping in awhile for new (I mean old stuff)  to share with you lately.  But I did find one item at a thrift store going out of business last week.

I found this old spool of white thread that I really like.


I sat it on top of an old wooden spool and also used a green roll of thread. I like the way the green top  of the white spool matches the green thread.   Added a few pieces of old jewelery I had.  I sat this on my craft table.  Seems to add a little inspiration when I'm working on projects.

Linking with Suzanne @http://coloradolady.blogspot.com
for Vintage Thingie Thursday




Ann

6 comments:

not accidentally tuesday said...

I'm sure it looks great on your craftt table. Love you sis. Debbie

Rika said...

Love this post!

Sue McPeak said...

A great find, Ann. I can never pass up Thread Spools. I like the way you have it displayed. Nice post for VTT....Sue

LV said...

A great idea using it for your jewelry.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That is sure an interesting piece! It will look cool in your craft space!
Blessings,
Susie

Annesphamily said...

This is such a sweet post! I like that look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...