Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Trees

Trees in your yard add so much interest and beauty.  They can be quite an investment so taking care of them is essential.

I have three two trees that I really enjoy watching grow.  Three years ago I planted this Capalta tree from a seedling that a fellow blogger sent me.

It has grown to about 6.5 feet, the leaves are very large and look almost tropical. This is the first season it has flowered.



It will probably grow to 20 feet and hopefully shade our front windows.

Additionally I really enjoy my Japanese Maple that I bought about 5 years ago, it was on the isle of markdowns--she looked pretty sad.  I got her into the ground and she looks wonderful in our back yard. I love the purple color!!




Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY




Ann

7 comments:

Photo Cache said...


Grow strong and mighty Mr. Maple.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

Anonymous said...

so green

carol l mckenna said...

Love the flowers of the tree and other neat tree photos too ~ thanks,


Happy Week ahead to you

MelodyK said...

Ahh gorgeous creatures of nature, love them

And we all do need them too

Have a nice ABC-day / week
Melody (team ABC-W)
Preview Round 21 starting july 12th :

Roger Owen Green said...

Growing season is upon us
ROG, ABCW

Klara S said...

Pretty shots. I like the sky in the second picture. Japanese maple looks very interesting. Cool shape and colour of leaves.

betty-NZ said...

Your trees are so awesome to see with their rich colors and different textures on the leaves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...