Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Connect

How do we connect with others today?  My Dad who passed away in 1992 would not believe what has changed in twenty five years.

During my work on Ancestry.com I have connected with a second cousin. We are now sharing pictures and stories of our heritage on phone, e-mail, tweets, texts and would love to connect in person but we live about 20 hours apart.

Connecting with friends and family in person is always the best-- a hand shake--a hug- attending a special event for someone would be best.

Church is a great place to connect.



A special meal:


Even a fun game:


Today I'm connecting with all you great ABC bloggers!

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY

Ann

5 comments:

Terra said...

Connecting with people is so important and something I cherish. So hello to you here. I connect at church, especially during women's Bible study, with my fellow workers (some retired like me), with my Christian writers group (for 10 years meeting once a month), and definitely online.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Making a positive connection with someone, whether for a few minutes or a lifetime, is beautiful white light.

MelodyK said...

What a lovely choice for c, heartwarming even!

Indeed, connections with people are so important, makes life more worth living.

Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20c/
(want to take a preview at the new url starting round 21 ? http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com)

Trubes said...

Through connecting with ABCW I've made quite a few friendwhich is good1
along with my cherished PC I am never short of something to do...
Yes Ann It's good to CONNECT!
Good CONCEPT
Best wishes Di,
ABCW team.

Roger Owen Green said...

I've connected with a lot of people online
ROG, ABCW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...