Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Are You Ready?

ARE we ready for round 20??



I'm putting on my thinking cap and am going to make an effort to stay ahead and keep up every week.

Get out those ABC blocks and study those dictionaries!! Hopefully we will get someone to keep up with the meme and I have so appreciated Denise, Roger, Leslie, Gattina, Melody, Joyce, Di, Pheno and Troy for their great work.




I tell you one thing I AM ready for and that is the NFL Playoffs. Our beloved Kansas Chiefs are in the AFL and we are only two steps away from the Super Bowl!!!!!!




2017 is up and running and I hope to enjoy the next 26 weeks with you!!!

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY

Ann

5 comments:

Trubes said...

Hi Anne,
Being a Brit I am not really au fait with American football
but I know it is a great favourite of the American people,
So good luck with your team xxBest wishes,
Di,
ABCW team.

MelodyK said...

I don't like sports at all but that is not a problem is it? Thankfully there are so many things to choose from when choosing something to like

Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20a/

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I don't realize football is nearly over until the Husband's friend asks if we'd like to come over to watch the Superbowl. :-)

Leslie: said...

Hi Ann! Glad you're continuing with us on Round 20 and hope your favourite teams wins!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

LOVE the typeface!

ROG, ABCW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...