Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Photo Fanatic

As the letter P rolls around I thought of all the PHOTOS my family takes. I take plenty of them.

I found some good quotes about photo taking.

Abraham Lincoln said "There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks". 

Ted Grant said "When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their soul.

As most bloggers, I think most of us love photos-just look at most of our posts. A story usually revolves around one or more photos.  

Here are some of the earliest types of photos:

Tin Type

One of my husbands great Aunts.



Hard Postcard picture

Uncle Sherman and his sidekick Old Ship

We just purchased a new Nikon camera and extra lenses and I am still learning about everything I can do with it!!

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY\



Ann


8 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Photography has developed into a real art.
Thanks for your photos, Ann!
Wil, ABCW Team.

Buttercup said...

I've just gotten a better camera, too. Hoping to take a class in the fall to really use it well. So enjoy my picture taking!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like what Ted Grant said about B&W photos. Now, I wonder if watching B&W TV helped strengthen our imaginations.
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Anita (Rosy) said...


There is something about photographs that I

love. Thank you for sharing.

Roger Owen Green said...

These a great pics!
ROG, ABCW

aspiritofsimplicity said...

That is the perfect word for the letter P!!

Trubes said...

I just love the picture of Uncle Sherman and his dog.
They both look pretty miserable though.
maybe it wasn't done to smile on pictures in those days!


Best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.

Annesphamily said...

Ann these photos are lovely. I really love my photos. They are everywhere around our home. We have a Canon Rebel and I really do need a class! Sweet post today as always. Hugs to you and yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...