Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

It's the time of year that is set aside to "BE THANKFUL".  But how many of us make a point to be thankful all year.

I am thankful for:
Health
Faith
Family
Freedom
My home

There are so many more but this tops my list.  We are spending the day at my sisters house with her family, another sister and brother-in-law from out of town, me and my hubby and grandchildren. We will have about 17 there.

We have really good weather for all the traveling back and forth which I am thankful for too.

This is a pumpkin with well wishes for all of my blogging friends.


Looking through my "keeps", I found this turkey card our daughter made in elementary school. This was 34 years ago, I don't think I've ever thrown out anything my children made for me!!

THANK YOU LORD FOR TURKEY




Just made my pumpkin pie for tomorrow--don't forget the whip topping!!

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY




Ann

8 comments:

Black Jack's Carol said...

Such a beautiful thing, art made for you by your kids, and clearly, you are thankful for that creativity and love. The pumpkin is beautiful as well. I'll be thinking of you and your loved ones giving thanks together this weekend. It is my favourite of all holidays.

LV said...

Love the pumpkin. Be safe in your travels.

Buttercup said...

Beautiful post. I try to give thanks daily for all I have been given. Thankful for all the wonderful bloggers I've met who make my life so much richer. Wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

happy thanksgiving

Lea said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Lea

Roger Owen Green said...

nice TURKEY!

ROG, ABCW

Little Wandering Wren said...

Love your list of things to be thankful for and especially that you had the foresight to keep the turkey card kept for 34 years! We have just been watching your President Mr Obama at his official turkey pardoning ceremony at the Whitehouse on our morning news - loved his two daughters standing behind with their "whatever" expressions on their faces!!
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Thank you for your visit to my blog and glad to have given you a giggle!
Wren x

Annesphamily said...

Oh the art projects are always so wonderful to have! I have many from all the kids when they were younger. Cherish them. Your thankful list is wonderful and I need to remember to do that daily too. HUgs, Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...