Sunday, November 23, 2014

Prairie Fire

I had a fun time this weekend with my Red Hat Group.  We visited the American Museum of Natural History exhibits at the "Prairie Fire Museum.  It is a new facility with hands on activities for the young  ones included.

Thought this blue window was such a lovely piece of art by itself.

Had such a fun time posing with the interactive screen.






There was a very large section about mythic creatures, dragons, unicorns and mermaids.




After our tour we had lunch at "Penstripes, a restaurant which has a bowling alley and games.
We all tried our hand at Bocce.
One of my friends--an interesting game.

Had a really good time as usual with this wonderful group of ladies!!

Thanks to Sally @BLUE MONDAY for hosting each week.


Ann

6 comments:

Pierce Stratton said...

Hi -

I just want to say that I love your shelfari widget! I've never seen that before and it is the coolest thing ever. I'll be putting one on my blog right now!

Pierce

Theresa said...

OH how fun:) Looks like a great time with great friends! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! HUGS!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Ann,

What a glorious blue window! I'd have drooled!

And, I love the Red Hats. Fun group of ladies.

Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving!

LV said...

Nice that you and Red Hat Ladies could enjoy such an interesting place. I see them at a lot of eating places here. Have a blessed holiday.

Black Jack's Carol said...

I love this "red hat" idea. So much fun! And, that blue window, as Sally said, is "drool" worthy :)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

"I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus

...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift, this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom. God bless you with discernment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...