Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pink Metal Artist

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!!  I caught a glimpse of this when I was attending a luncheon last Saturday afternoon and went back to take a picture. You know I'm always on the lookout for pink just about everywhere.  I've exhausted all my pinks from inside my home and until my flowers bloom nicely I am out looking.



 
 
Wishing all my blogging friends a pallet of beautiful pink brushstrokes today!!!!
 
Happy 5th Blogging Birthday to Pink Saturday founder Beverly-you have brought us much joy.
 
 
Linking withPINK SATURDAY
 




Ann
 
 

8 comments:

LV said...

Ann, glad you went back for this. How neat it is. I do the same thing, always on the lookout for pinks.

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Hey Ann, you can do what I do when you run out of pink- get a can of pink spray paint and go to another town and paint someone's mailbox...SURPRISE! Only kidding- I wish the pixies and I were that daring!
Happy Pink Saturday
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Terra said...

You found a fabulous pink sculpture; it could be Salvador Dali.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ann I LOVE this ! perfect for Pink Saturday (())

Annesphamily said...

This is quite unique! I am happy to know you here and one of these days I am going to meet you face to face! Nick will return to Cowley this fall. I am thrilled. Hugs Anne

Buttercup said...

Perfect for Pink Saturday. I'm always on the lookout, too, for pink in the world. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

LOVE it! Need it for my artist collections lol

Beverly said...

Ann, I love this. It is spectacular.

Happy Pink Saturday, dear friend. I am so glad you are here to celebrate Pink Saturday's 5th Birthday. Pink Saturday isn't the same without you.♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...