Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Tree for 2012



Each year I change up the main color on our Christmas Tree in the living room. Last year when they had the 80-90% sales after Christmas I purchased a roll of red velvet trim. I would never pay full price for it. It looks so rich on the green tree.






 
I found a new (old) red star tree topper at a rummage sale and love the way it shines.  Used lots of red sparkles on the top.
 
 
A few new red ornaments this year.


Love these new red birds with red and green plaid ribbons.
 
 
Enjoying all the pretty reds this morning and the glow of the lights.

Linking with Sue @http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com  for REDNESDAY



Ann

7 comments:

Patty said...

Your tree is beautiful! Happy holidays to you!

Sue McPeak said...

Wow!!! Your Tree looks like a Christmas Firecracker!!! How beautiful and festive with shiny star and shooting tinsely thingies!Well Done, Anne!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

It's lovely, Ann. Just beautiful!

XO,

Sheila

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Gorgeous Ann! Love your change up of color idea. Happy Belated Rednesday!

Black Jack's Carol said...

I love that you are so fully and completely enjoying Christmas and I'm betting your reds have popped into many a reader's heart this morning, warming them up with honest, good cheer. Just as they did, mine :)

PeggyR said...

You are an Oz fan I see! I am also!

Annesphamily said...

You have a happy home Ann!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...