Sunday, June 17, 2012

FATHERS DAY - 4 GENERATIONS

                                                                    FATHERS DAY 1970

Ephesions 6:4

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.


This picture was taken in 1970 when my Grandpa Suppess was in the hospital.  My Dad, Hubby and 4-month son Kevin came to visit him.

The fathers in this generation have all ben godly men and have raised their children in the knowledge of God.
I snapped a picture of the 4 generations that day and I'm so glad I have it now.

My Son Kevin is 42 now and is celebrating Fathers Day with my grandson Cody who is 9 today in Colorado.

My Daddy and Grandpa are in Heaven today and we really miss them being here.

We heard a wonderful Fathers Day message in church this morning  (MACHO MAN). My daughter, SIL and grandchildren were there with their Dad and Grandpa.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Dad or memories of Dad today.

Linking with Katie for Scripture and Snapshot

http://katielloydphotography.com



Ann

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Precious, priceless photo. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my photo.

Inspired By June said...

That truly is a priceless photo, Ann! Have a blessed day!

Annesphamily said...

That is a precious and priceless photo. What wonderful men your phamily has for role models. I miss my dad,uncle Louie, my FIL. They are all with the Lord as well as my paternal grandpa. They were all good and godly men. I am so happy to be part of it and I know you are too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...