Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Bottle Swap


What fun we had with Miz Molleye @ Down Home with Miz Mollye participating in the Mothers Day Bottle Swap.

My partner was Peggy at Queenmothermamaw.  This is how her bottle arrived.

All kinds of sparkle showing through.  I was so excited.

My note from Peggy says that her Mom's favorite cologne and scent was lavender. That she also loved Lee Nails.

She sent me a gift pack of a spa treatment for my nails with wonderful lavendar scents.
Yummy hand soap.
Lavender Hand Lotion
Snuggily socks.
And a manicure set to start all of the magic.

Thank you Peggy for sharing your Mom with me, I'm sure she was a very special person.


Ann

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wasnt it a fun swap...I loved remembering my mom and getting to know my partners too....I love the little goodies you got....happy Mothers day! come visit......

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

elegant and perfect,
I am moved by the beauty of the post.

Anonymous said...

Yes Ann it was a fun swap. My daughter got to see your gifts and the story about your Mom yesterday. My little granddaughter begged for the bracelet with the peace symbol on it. She collects those. I had to let her have it. She will wear it to school today and some more folks will hear the story of you and your mom. The love goes on and on. My daughter is beginning to understand what fun we have in our blogging world. blessings
QMM

Mollye said...

Hi Ann, You gave a sweet and wonderful tribute to Peggy's mom. I am so happy you played along and made new friends. You're a special friend, XXMollye

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I really enjoyed this swap! I'm just now getting to visit everyone's posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...