Friday, June 24, 2016

Re purposed for gardens

I love re-purposing items and using them in my gardens.

A few this week that I have finished are looking good in their new spaces and purposes.

My birdbath cracked and wouldn't hold water so I planted moss and I really love the way it is taking.




An old funnel fits perfectly in the pole opening and keeps water and dirt from covering the top of the table every time I water.

The ladder looks so adorable in one of my gardens holding a few birdhouses.



Having a good summer and hoping you all are too.

Linking with PINK SATURDAY




Ann

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Love all the interesting garden accents, nice!

LV said...

You did good on using all those vintage goodies. You are very creative.

Kaye Swain said...

Hi and Happy Pink Saturday. They are all so lovely! Thank you for a delightful visit.

Linda M. said...

Great garden ideas and re-purposing things.
Have a great week. Linda

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

Ann , I LOVE all of your repurposed items!! You are a girl after my own heart!! I'm sure you enjoy many lovely hours in your yard surrounded by those special touches!

HPS....and keep cool!

Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...