Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Plan

LETTER P



I'm not leaving on a jet plane but I am leaving on an Amtrak Superline Passenger Train..  Three of my girlfriends and I are leaving in a few days for a four day getaway to Chicago.


All the planning is done, the packing has commenced and all the pamphlets have been surveyed hundreds of times.


We are leaving from the historic Kansas City Union Station.




The platform is waiting and I'm so excited.  Staying at the Palmer Hotel and have heard about it's history as well.


Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY







Ann

10 comments:

Dina said...

How exciting for you! Wish I could go with you. I love train travel and Chicago is my home town.
Have a wonderful time and bring back lots of photos.

Carver said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Happy travels! Carver, ABCW-Team

Black Jack's Carol said...

Oh my, Ann, I hope you and your friends have an absolutely pleasing and pleasureful and priceless (so to speak :) trip. Loved the photo of the beautiful platform at the station.

Roger Owen Green said...

I've said before that the train is the only civilized way to travel

Reader Wil said...

I join Dina in saying: Have a great time and bring back lots of photos!

Wil, ABCW Team.

Trubes said...

How wonderful Ann have a perfect time, What a wonderful platform at your railway station.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures,

love Di.x

Deserae said...

How exciting....it sounds like so much fun!!! Have a great time :o)
~Des

betty-NZ said...

What a gorgeous place!

MaR said...

Enjoy your trip!!

Annesphamily said...

I love the train! Have a fabulous trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...