Wednesday, February 2, 2011

White Wednesday and Outdoor Wednesday

http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

Today I'm linking with White Wednesday and Outdoor Wednesday.  I know we are in the same boat (or should I say SNOW PLOW) as much of the nation.  We have 2'  in our driveway.

I was really concerned about snow removal, my hubby had a heart attack in 2009 and should not be shoveling. 

We got a call this morning about 8:00, it was my DEAR brother-in-law saying his work closed  and was on his way to do our driveway with the snowblower!!!!!!!! An answer to prayer.


The snow is covering a lot of his large Dodge Ram Truck.  He had to shovel some because the snow was taller than his snow blower!!!!

This is an interesting shot I got this morning--we had some much blowing that this snow is hanging on to the roof horizontially.


We're walking (or trying to)  in a winter wonderland here.

Have yourself a good Wednesday.


Ann

7 comments:

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

PTL for BIL! Love the shot from your back porch! Drifting snow is on of my favorite things to photograph. Blessings, Debbie

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Looks like about the same conditions ... I am very comfortable however and you do have to admit it is beautiful.... Glad you are safe and warm as we travel through our journey of life...

LV said...

That is to much snow for me. The best thing is stay and keep warm. Pray for warmer weather soon.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and wonderful BIL!,what a blessing he is!...love the photo's of the snow, I would love to play in it for a little while but not too long,heheh.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Carola Bartz said...

That is such serious snow! How nice of your BIL to help you with the shoveling/blowing.

LizlovesVintage said...

Hi Ann,
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy White Wed.
xx Liz

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Ann Sweetie...
Oh my goodness what a share this evening. Now we have cooled off here in the Phoenix desert with 2 nights of 29 degrees and not getting much above 40 during the day, but we have NO snow. Wow it looks like you really got hammered.

Stay warm sweetie and be safe in all of this. Hope you have a glorious Thursday. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...