Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Organization Party

http://decoratingmytinshack.blogspot.com/

This is my first time linking up with Gail for her Organization Party 2011.  I've been mighty busy decluttering this year.

I've had this item up for a few years, but thought maybe some of you snow covered and freezing bloggers would like this.

In my hall coat closet I hung this denim shoe rack above the door.  It houses all our gloves, scarves, ear muffs, hats etc.   This keeps me from loosing a mate to a glove and I'm always  ready to meet the weather HEAD on.

We're going to get another 8" of snow tonight. OH FUN.


What a great day.


Ann

3 comments:

Gail said...

Ann, thank you so much for linking up to my Creative Organization party. I love this idea, the back of doors are such wasted spaces and can really help one find some space. I am thinking this would be good for a small bathroom (since that is what I have been sharing) for all kinds of things, I saw one where they had all of their first aid items in a set up like this. Please join me again, I hope we can share great ideas like this.
Hugs
Gail

Rebecca said...

This is a great idea-may have to steal this one!!!!!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

I've always loved this idea. Great new link! Hope you don't get those 8 inches. Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...