Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Table

What's on your table for Thanksgiving?? My friends in other countries,  just tell me what you would prefer for a big family celebration.

We always have turkey, my BIL this year is roasting one and deep frying one as there will be around 22 people there. My job are pies and rolls.


Two pies down one to go.
The rolls are rising as I blog.

We will be full of all the trimmings--stuffing (my favorite, sweet potato pie, green beans, salad and anything else they find too hard to resist.!!!

Have a great celebration.

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY

Ann

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a job! Pie making is such a long process. Yours look very good! Yes, we love turkey and stuffing with mashed potatoes. And the traditional pumpkin pie. Today I bought a pumpkin roll, rolled up with whipped cream. I love these cute little chipmunks. They would probably prefer acorn stuffing. Hoping you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

both of these pies are favorites of mine. And if there are some for Christmas, I'll eat them then too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Rajesh said...

I love it. Happy Thanks Giving.

ABC-Wednesday said...

I know of it ofcourse but overhere we don't do ThanksGiving diners... (to be honest, I am glad about that too... )

Have a splendid ♥=warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/21-t

Roger Owen Green said...

PIE! I hope to have some today!
ROG, ABCW

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Good looking pies for a day of giving thanks. :-)

Lady In Read said...

just had some delicious homemade apple pie at a thanksgiving get-together and really hope i can make it like that some day (and like the totally yummy looking ones you have pictured here)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...