Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Samaritan's Purse

One of my greatest pleasures is taking a name from an Angel Tree or orphanage and buying them Christmas gifts.  This year our church is partnering with "Operation Christmas Child" with the Samaritan's Purse organization.

We have many boxes filled for girls and boys from the ages of 2-14.They are  distributed world wide.  The organization is headed up by Franklin Graham.

My grandkids are all teens now so it was fun to buy little ones gifts--I'd love to see their faces when they get their boxes.


My little unicorn is ready to be hugged!!!

Lots of girly things!!

And off I go.

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY



Ann

9 comments:

Murthy K v v s said...

Thums up.

Sue McPeak said...

How sweet and thoughtful of you and the organizations you are participating with. What a neat name for Christmas giving organization...Samaritan's Purse. My charitable gifting this year is going to the other end of the age spectrum...Memory Care Center. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving...can't believe it's next week.

LV said...

A wonderful thing to do. Need more involved.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Our church has done this. It is a wonderful act of giving at Christmas time. You got awesome gifts! Any little girl would love and cherish these!

Anonymous said...

that horsie is so adorable. I want one.

ABC-Wednesday said...

Really ♥-warming gesture this is!! A wonderful project, and thankfully we have similare possibillities here, to which I Always make donations.

Have a splendid ABC-Wednes-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/21-s

Roger Owen Green said...

My daughter has a unicorn. Her name is Uni!

ROG, ABCW

carol l mckenna said...

Oh how wonderful and what joy is to be had by both your and the receiver ~ great photos ~ Little ones is really what Christmas is ~ and for the oldsters ~ a time of giving too in many ways ~

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your box will be among the best! Even I love it, and I am over 60! This is a wonderful thing to do at Christmas. We saw Franklin Graham speak once.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...