Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Moment

Have you ever said any of these:

A moment in time
Never a dull moment
A teachable moment
Senior moment- I have this way too often
This is the moment
Moment of silence AND




One Shining Moment


Danny and the Miracles--team coached by Larry Brown.

My NCAA Kansas Jayhawks won the champion in 1988 and this is a clip from the tournament.
In 1987 the NCAA began this montage of the games and it has lasted until now.

In our social media society there is now an IOS app called "Moment" that will automatically keep track of how much time you spend on your I-phone and also a "Moment Family" that will aid in keeping track of the you're chidren's usage.

I'm really trying to "live in the moment" of my life these days--try not to live in the past or the future.

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY

Ann

7 comments:

MelodyK said...

Those line i use indeed.... in my own language mostly but sometimes also in English...
I think everyone does it.. every now and than

Have a nice abc-wednesday-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Reader Wil said...

This is basket ball, isn't it? How high the players jump! It's amazing.
Thank you for your post!
Wil, ABCWTeam

The French Hutch said...

Hi Ann, So nice to say hello. Wise thoughts and a very smart way to look at life…….
Happy Spring……...

Leslie: said...

Marvelous post and yes, I've heard of all these phrases using the word "moment". My dog Tegan is having a moment right now while I'm on the computer - sound asleep in my lazy-boy chair! LOL

Leslie
abcw team

LV said...

We all should take one day at the time and make the most of it.

Trubes said...

I fell in love with my husband in a matter of moments so i endorse all you say.

Great post,
Di,
ABCW team.

Roger Owen Green said...

I've had some great moments this past few days, but no time to WRITE about them!

ROG, ABCW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...