My younger sister calls them LONG LEGGED DADDIES and it has stuck with us ever since. Doesn't that make you giggle!!
1. They are not spiders, they are arachnids.
2. They are not venomous
3. They do not produce silk--no webs.
4. They have one pair of eyes and a fused body.
5. There are at least 10,000 differed species of Daddy Long Legs
6. They hang out in large clumps (this can look creepy)
7. They live in every part of the world.
After doing some research on google I found out there are several movies made called "Daddy Long Legs.
Have to admit, I had never heard of them.
My thanks goes out to Roger and Mrs. Nesbitt for continuing every round of ABC Wednesday.