Monday, June 9, 2014

Fun Blues

Joining Miss Sally today with some fun blues.

We had a special Lullaby for Motherss Day at our church this year.  First we had a beautiful song sung to a sweet little baby and then a surprise baby appeared.




You have got to have some fun in church, don't you agree?  This is Virginia and her son Jeff and she sung to him too.


On a Mother/Daughter trip over Memorial Day one evening we ate at a mexican restaurant under the pretty lights and gorgeous blue sky.

My sister Lori and my Mom Nellie.

Hope your blues are kind to you too.
BLUE MONDAY






Ann

6 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

How fun and what a Baby Boy to sing a lullaby to. Yes, church is definitely a place for fun! How nice to spend Mothers Day with your Mom and Lori..the sky was a gorgeous blue and the margarita looked good, too. Happy Blue Monday!
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

SmilingSally said...

Hello Ann,

Yes, I love to laugh. and I feel that church is a good place to enjoy life.

Your mom is so pretty. You're fortunate to have her to hug.

Isn’t it fun finding blues to share? Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

GranthamLynn said...

Looks like you had a great time.
I came visiting from Blue Monday. I enjoyed my visit. I am following you.
Have a great week,
Sherry

Black Jack's Carol said...

I agree with you, Ann. The more fun we find in life, that more that seems to appear out of places we least expect. That "baby" was a winner and so were your beautiful blues :)

LV said...

Laughter is good for the soul and everyone. I think it is neat the way your church has fun and still serves the Holy One.

Annesphamily said...

Smiles are always welcome and even at church! Great photos Ann. I hope all is well with you and yours. Hope the Summer is going well. Nick is getting ready to work for Dominos. He has worked for them for several years and he still has to go thru training! LOL. A little Summer money is good. My hubby took me to a favorite Mexican place last Sunday. But we had grey skies! We have had some cooler rainy weather. Enjoy the weekend. It is coming up quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...