Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday - Fire Pit Color


We took some really cool pictures over the 4th of July.  My grands were lighting smoke bombs with Uncle B and they weren't doing very well. The threw some in the fire in the firepit and made beautiful colors.


It's been mighty hot here in Kansas over the last week, I took this picture about 7:30 PM yes PM---.


Thats 106 degrees.

Its suppose to cool down some the rest of the week--we're staying inside quite a bit.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.


Ann

8 comments:

Terra said...

I hope it cools down for you this week, that is way too hot for 7:30 pm!

LV said...

Welcome to the Texas heat wave. WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR WEEKS, AND NO RELIEF IN SIGHT. All we can do is stay out of the heat and keep cool.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

That picture did turn out awesome! We had so much fun.It's cooler here today only 90. lv u!

Jeanne said...

Hi Ann, it is so good to say hello today. We have been gone for several weeks and it is good to be home. You had your own fireworks. Very colorful and I know it was fun.

Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
Hugs, Jeanne

Rebecca said...

That's hot!!! I thought it was bad here at 96-stay cool as much as you can!

Kay Ellen said...

Wow 106!! Sounds like our city a week ago!
Cooler weather this week:) Enjoying ever moment because I know the heat will be back very soon!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Hugs,
Kay Ellen

no spring chicken said...

Oh my goodness! I can't relate. I know heat is coming but we won't reach that temperature at all this summer. Right now it's 6:00 AM and 41 degrees! I've got the windows open to catch the chill and keep the house cool all day...

Your firepit pic is awesome. Boys are so creative when it comes to fire!

Blessings, Debbie

DoanLegacy said...

Here in Michigan, we are at the opposite of your spectrum. It gets chilly at night and in the morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...