Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blue Monday

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Each year our church decorates for Christmas in a big way.  Our choir puts on a wonderful program-this year our stage was a winter white scene with red birds in the branches and white snow.

After the program a picture of me and my granddaughters was taken on the stage.


I also got a shot with my camera:

All three of us were in the program, it was really an enjoyable weekend for our family. My Mom and sister were here from out of town.

The real white stuff came down last night here and we are expecting 7" more  by morning.

Hope you enjoy my blues today.


Ann

11 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Ann, those are wonderful pictures of you and your granddaughters! What a great backdrop for photos they created. Loved this.

Stay warm and enjoy the white stuff...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jan Hennings said...

What great pictures!!

Kim, USA said...

Gorgeous ladies!! Happy Monday!
Blue Monday

SmilingSally said...

How neat to be able to share church with family!

Happy Blue Monday, Ann.

Gypsea Nurse said...

Happy Blue.. great photos... but 7 more inches??? I would be crying the blues!
Smiles~
cricket

Donnie said...

What great photos and such fun. Hope the snow doesn't slow you all down. Happy Blue Monday.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Love your pictures sis! More snow! yikes! Stay safe. It hasn't hit here yet but we are supposed to get 5 inches tonight. Love you. Debbie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Ann, just dropping back by to wish you a Happy Blue Monday. Still loving those pictures!

XO,

Sheila :-)

LV said...

What a wonderful event that was for you and family. That is a nice photo of you and the girls. I never leave home without my little digital. Otherwise, I would have a hard time finding things for my posts.

Jeanne said...

Ann, your photos are awesome. So cute and the background is so pretty too. We have about 13 inches of that white stuff and it is still falling.
Hugs, Jeanne

Rebecca said...

Neat photo-love the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...