Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hostess gifts

I',m busy making little take-home gifts and two hostess gifts for our Valentine Red Hat luncheon this month.

Russel Stover is the best candy in my opinion (of course the founder started the company and the family lives here in Kansas).It's still delicious!!  I LOVE the strawberry hearts--got one for each gal.  Some other valentine candy for their Valentine bag too.





I found two really cute little items at Hobby Lobby for the drawing!

Something to look at each day on your refrigerator to know you are loved all year long.

Linking with P[INK SATURDAY




Ann

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Perfect hostess gifts! You will be a most popular guest. Happy Pink Saturday. ~jeanie from Marmelade Gypsy

Ginny Hartzler said...

So perfect! You are really good at gift ideas!

LV said...

I got a nice box of this candy at Christmas. It truly was the best.

Annesphamily said...

Hi Ann! I bet you have lots of fun with the Red Hat ladies. You have a crafty heart and I love those shares for each guest. I love Russell Stover too. It is always our favorite choice. I need to get some rest. We just bought a new electric tea kettle, and I was having one more cup of Sleepy Time Mint Tea and started to sneeze, as I was preparing my tea. I just got over some awful crude that hung on forever from September to December. I don't want anymore of it. We get warm days and cold nights so that combination doesn't help either. I missed the Colorado bloggers tea at the Dusty Rise in Georgetown today but had phamily plans. Missed all the sweet ladies but had fun with two of our daughters and my grandson's baby and his girlfriend at the 5280 Burger Bar downtown. We enjoyed a delicious lunch.
ALways god to see you here. Hope you are well. Take care and enjoyy our Red Hat fun.
HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...