Friday, July 3, 2015

Patriotic

I've dressed up the front of our house with the RED, WHITE and BLUE.  Today I'm making baked beans and have picked up all the paper goods for our party tomorrow.

My hubby and I made this wooden flag years ago and it takes a spot for the 4th of July.




I searched all day for small flags and there was not one to be found. I did find some garden flags so  I attached them to wire for the flower basket.


Found a spot for my "God Bess America".




I found some really cute patriotic glow sticks for the little ones.

How about some red and blue twizzlers?


We are having a break from rain and humidity tomorrow--and that's gonna be GREAT for our celebration.!!!!

Linking with PINK SATURDAY



Ann

10 comments:

Nonnie said...

I love your wooden flag. Is it okay if I copy it so that I can show my son who does woodworking? My email is nonnie3605@gamil.com

LV said...

Sounds like you are planning a fun day. Enjoy it and be safe.

Sue McPeak said...

Very FESTIVE and PATRIOTIC. Good job decorating. Have a wonderful party and Happy July 4th.
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

photowannabe said...

Oh Ann, I love your wooden flag.
You have such perfect decorations.
We have our flag out waving in the NON-EXISTENT breeze. 99F. at 5:30PM today.
I hope your party is a huge success.

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

LOVE your patriotic decor.....especially the flag you and your husband made!!

Wow....can you believe the awesome weather we are gonna have tomorrow in our area? It will be a super duper 4th for sure !!

HPS and happy 4th!

Dana

dissertation help service said...

Splendid work! really good

Latane Barton said...

Love your decorations. Hoping a safe and happy fourth for you.

Sarah said...

You look ready to celebrate the 4th in patriotic style. Have a fun time. Happy 4th of July!

RobinfromCA said...

Everything looks terrific and I love the flag your husband made! Have a wonderful celebration today!
Happy 4th!

Black Jack's Carol said...

That homemade flag is especially wonderful and I love that you put so much time and energy into celebrating the country that is your home. The kids will love the twizzlers and the glow sticks too. As for the "God Bless America" piece, it really says it all, doesn't it? Happy July 4th, Ann!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...