Friday, March 7, 2014

Pink Fleet

I am always looking for PINK for PINK SATURDAY posts.  I will have plenty of pinks in the spring and summer but they are lean in the winter.

On a shopping trip I spotted a PINK car ahead and had to snap a shot. After looking them up I discovered the name of the company.  They are the 10/10 Taxi Cab Company, they promise to be there in 10 minutes to pick you up after you call them and charge $5.00 for the first ten miles  After that it $2.00 per mile.  They also have other colors but this color premiered in 2010.  At that time they were donating $1.00 for every fee they receive to Breast Cancer, I have not found out if they are still continuing with this promotion.




The same day I did some shopping at the "Dollar Store" and saw all these shelves stocked with PINK storage goodies.




I think my granddaughters picked out several for their rooms. I really think they are pretty against the green.


Linking with




Ann

11 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love pink! These are cute!

xo

Sheila

Shabbyprimdelights said...

I love the pink Taxi...HPS Michelle

LV said...

Glad you got your post corrected. I tried visiting earlier, but nothing was there. That is an unusual color for a car but great for pink day.

bj said...

Love that car..perfect color.
I don't see the photo of pink at the store...?
xo bj

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Saw you on another post commenting. Happy Pink Saturday.

Lean Pink Pickings. Yep. But, we tend to find them! Cute taxi and storage stuff. I don't blame the girls about the greens, however, those are not bad greens. Purple and Pink. Always good!

Happy Pink Saturday! Jenn

Louisette said...

Lovely pink color.cute!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Eye-catching pink taxi!!! I don't have a lot of pink and struggle weekly to find something pink around the house too!!!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The pink car is so cute! And it seems to be a taxi, so you could get a ride in it!

Theresa said...

Pretty pinks:) Enjoy your week dear friend, HUGS!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

fun pinks sis!

Patty Antle said...

PInk is such a great color and Pink Saturday a great party! Glad you found some during these gloomy winter days. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...