Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fairy Garden and gardener

My granddaughter just finished her Fairy Garden at Nana's.  Today before church she was dressed in a pretty blue dress and I thought it would make a cute post for Monday.

 
 
 
Our fairy garden has a elf door along with the key.
 
 
 
 I made the door from an example on Pinterest.  A fairy is our greeter  waiting for visitors!!


A little rock garden for relaxing in an elf chair.





We have planted some fairy flowers.





 
This afternoon I created a little fenced in area with a cloths line.  I am looking for some miniature clothes pins and little clothes. 
 
 
 
Hope you have a "magical week", we are planning on celebrating Independence Day at a 100 year anniversary of our family homestead.
 
 
 
Linking with Sally  BLUE MONDAY
 



ANN
 
 
 

8 comments:

Judy said...

Very nice fairy garden...is it in a wheelbarrow?

I have found a couple seedling catalpa trees for you. How tall are you thinking?

Marilyn said...

Oh so sweet! I should have been thinking "Fairy Garden" when I pulled an old wheelbarrow out of a trash pile. I filled it with petunias and some sweet potato vine instead. But next spring I will have to remember your cutie pie's garden.♥♫

The Charm of Home said...

Really cute! I like the garden globe.
Sherry

LadyD Piano said...

Wonderful fairy garden. I must try this with my granddaughter. I especially like the globe for that added touch. Happy 4th!

SmilingSally said...

100 years? Wow. Congratulations.

I like that fairy garden. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Ann.

LV said...

Ann, that is a darling picture of the little lady. Also, never knew anyone to make a Fairy Garden like this. Very well done.

Pie said...

Pretty fairy garden. I played too. Mine are here and here.

Unknown said...

No telling what cutesiness can come out when granddaughter and Nana work together:)
Thank you for coming by my blog earlier this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...