Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blue Monday - KU









Well college basketball is well underway and the KU Jayhawks are off to a good start!! Maybe a rematch between KU and UK in 2013.

My sis Deb @http://thepaintsplash.blogspot.com is the artist in our family and she painted a KU on one of my granddaughters bedroom walls.  She painted this in about 30 minutes--turned out so cute.

I made her red and white checked curtains with blue trim and she has all the Jayhawk bedding.

Joining Sally for Blue Monday.http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

Happy Monday



Ann

10 comments:

Theresa said...

WOW, that is some talented Sister:) I wish I could paint like that! Have a blessed Sunday evening, HUGS!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Ann, looks like two sisters being creative and having a great time. Looks great.......

~Emily
The French Hutch

Annesphamily said...

Your sister is very talented! Love to you and yours this beautiful Sunday!

SmilingSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilingSally said...

Hi Ann,

Sorry about that deleted comment; I goofed!

I haven't heard from Deb for a while. She's so talented.

Happy Blue Monday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

You are soo good at that!

Here's my BLUE
Have a great week ahead!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Ann,

A flocked tree??? Ohhhhhh..... I would love one myself...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Debbie

LV said...

From what I have seen on the blogs, you both are very talented. I thought of you last week when my sister and I were eating at a tea room. There was a group of red hat ladies there.

Anni said...

30 minutes! WOW! That's a pro working!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Thanks sis, all the comments are so sweet. I miss being on the blog... Hopefully we can work that one out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...