Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2011 in Print

I just receieved my 2011 blog book in the mail yesterday. I figured if I'm going to write my hopes, loves and dreams I would put them in writing.


I also printed 2010 and have that book also. It's hard to believe I have written over 350 posts in the last two years.

I chose a black and white photo taken in the 1950's when we were in California for the cover. We are posing on a rock in Montery. This was taken before my youngest sister was born. I have always loved this photo. The back cover is a pic of me all dressed up.  I chose a hard cover this year. The book is so well constructed. The company is SharedBook.

I'm the one standing next to my Dad.



Happy Blogging

Linking with Honey @http://twenty-eight-0-five.blogspot.com for Potpourri Friday

Ann


10 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Ann - this is awesome! What a wonderful idea!!!

And your two photos?! Love them!

;-D robelyn

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Sis this is beautiful! You still look like you did when you were little.

Richard Cottrell said...

What a beautiful ideal, I wish i could do this. Was it expensive? Where did you get it done?? Thanks, Richard from My Old Historic House.

Chatty Crone said...

I'm with Richard - how - where - etc??? Your pictures you picked were awesome. sandie

Annesphamily said...

Ann this is precious. I am glad I stopped by. Come say hello and see my Blue Monday post! I think you might like it! Happy days to you!

The Old Parsonage said...

How cool are they?! Great idea - I've never heard of it!

Enjoy!
Leann

NanE said...

What a great memento to have! I really need to do this for my blog too. I love the pic you chose for your cover. Have a great weekend, Nan

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful treasure to have. Love the pic on the front. Hope you have a nice weekend, Ann.

Candy said...

Thanks for popping over...what a great collection for years of enjoyment.
Blessings ;-)

Honey at 2805 said...

How exciting! I'm planning on doing this too! Thanks for sharing your lovely book at Potpourri Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...