Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vintage Thingie Thursday - Blue enamelware

http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
Hello all you collectors!! Suzanne always has great things to look at.

In the mountains of Colorado, my DIL was doing a bid to do some painting on a gorgeous home.  The kitchen is so wonderful, along the top of all the cabinets she had many pieces of blue enamelware.

I had one piece, this coffee pot.




I thought I would try and do the same so I have begun looking for the blue and white speckled pieces.  I found this pan last week.


After I get the cabinets done in white, I think a collection would look great.

Happy hunting!!


Ann

5 comments:

Karen said...

I am such a fan of "The Wizard of Oz", so of course I love your Oz things here. I enjoyed showing the newest revision of the video to my grandchildren (ages 7 and 3) the last time they were up from Mexico. They loved it!! Think I'm going to have to watch it this evening. lol
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Unknown said...

TY for your sweet visit today, Ann. Yes, enamelware is gorgeous & particularly the blue. I never cared much for the other colors.

Darling little kid-ling pictures, Ann ... how old are they.

So love the vintage parents photo ... I can never get enough of them.

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~
Marydon

LV said...

Loved seeing your blue enamelware vintage goodies.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Nice change for your kitchen. Love the pot, reminds me of the one mom made coffee in at the lake. love you debbie

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous! I'm loving your wizard of oz things on the side bar and so jealous of them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...