Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vintage Thingie Thursday - Christmas Trucks

Linking today with Suzanne @ http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/

And our christmas blog@http://truckroadshow.blogspot.com/

My sister Debbie and I have been decorating vintage trucks for various holidays.  We have really enjoyed decorating them for Christmas.  Her's is posted today @http://thepaintsplash.blogspot.com/

My sister Lori does not have a blog but LOVES to be included, here is her entry---

GOING TO GRANDMA'S

Notice all the little touches, packages in the front seat, dice hanging from the front window, wreath on the front, the darling suitcase she made from cardboard and the overload flag on the back of the truck.
SO CUTE


Now what I put together:

FROSTY'S TREE FARM

My truck has lights along the cab which light up, trees wrapped in the back ready for sale.  One of our elves is driving the truck.  A couple of snowmen on the truck, one on the hood and one on top of the truck. Snow has definately been there and we are ready to sell trees!

Let us know which one you like the best, no contest this time just LOTS OF FUN.

There's lots of time left before Christmas, if you have a truck------come along and join us!!!


Ann

11 comments:

LV said...

Ann, that is a great idea for those little trucks. You are a very creative person and do so well with your projects.

Coloradolady said...

ann, come back and leave a link....my mistake, I fixed it, thanks for letting me know!! I love your little truck that is just adorable.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Great job on both your and Lori's truck! Love her suitcase. Your wrapped trees are perfect! Copy and paste it to the vintage truck link too ok?

red.neck chic said...

Augh!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOO COOL!!!

;-D robelyn

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oh my gosh, i love your trucks!! they look fantastic! the pic of you with santa is great, thank you for sharing!!

Carrie
http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I cannot even pick a favorite this time, I love them all. I think they are all adorable and clever. I love all those details on your sister's, especially the suitcase. And that elf in your truck is just too cute. TFS!

Terry said...

Oh that was too fun! Love the picture of Santa and you in 1955!!!

Annie said...

Both are cute, but I like Going to Grandma's best!

Rebecca said...

This is so weird-I got out my red toy truck and put a christmas tree in the back-nothing as cute as this though!

Postcardy said...

That's a cute display idea.

Unknown said...

They are darling. I love both of them. The little details, of course, make them. How creative. Love your header. It is priceless. Blessings
Qmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...