Monday, August 30, 2010

TAG TUESDAY - SCRAPBOOK AT TAG


Our challenge @http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/ with Louise was to scrapbook a tag.  Here's what I created.


Hazel is my hubby's mom.  This picture was taken around  1912.  This  was a picture taken in a studio-standing next to a wicker chair.  The booklet is from her elementary school.  The tag is colored pink with watercolors and covered with a paper lace doily.  I layered pink glitter over the top and attached a pink ribbon.

The little booklet had to be made so small for the tag, I thought I would inlcude a copy of it for you to see.
This will go in an acestors album I am working on.



Ann

13 comments:

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Very, very nice! Love the picture.

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Pia said...

wow beautiful tag.
hugs Pia

Char said...

I love this, what a great project, Char

ilovepink1078 said...

you're socreative. I really like the designs and the color as well.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Well, this is just priceless...and absolutely gorgeous! I love the vintage photo and the school booklet you've used. What a treasure!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely precious!

Faye said...

What a sweet and feminine tribute to Hazel! They used to go all out honoring the kids, didn't they? That's a gorgeous certificate to use on your gorgeous tag.

Elwa said...

Very cute!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Love it Ann! I have an idea but will see if I can get it done. Debbie

Terry said...

I just love that you used a family photo! What a wonderful tribute to Hazel! Absolutely beautiful!

Lyneen said...

LOVeLY... great colors... perfect for your heritage album.

Anonymous said...

How pretty. How nice to create an ancestor album.

Nelly said...

Hi Ann,

Send me your mailing address. You won my giveaway as the closest birthday to mine.

Congratulations and thanks for playing!
Nelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...