Monday, June 21, 2010

Blue Monday-New Books


Linking with Sally today @http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ for Blue Monday.

Went to Borders Book Store this Saturday and found a couple of really neat books I'd like to share.This new summer edition of Gallery with hundreds of paper projects and mixed media. Lots of inspiration.
I've already started a project.

Are you an Elvis fan?  Well I grew up with listening and watching him. My hubby and I are big fans.  I saw this book and it has so many photos of the family that I've never seen.  So I picked it up too.




Have yourselves a WONDERFUL BLUE MONDAY.

Ann

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Yes, I am a BIG Elvis fan. I was thirteen when he started, and I "grew" up with his music.

Happy Blue Monday, Ann.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

musical and charming blue post.

LV said...

I love going to Barnes and Noble. I could stay in there for days. I enjoy books. I loved all Elvis music.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Good Morning, Ann, and thanks for the tips on those books. You know, Stella got in trouble for stepping on the King's blue suede shoe last week and had to go to jail. It's funny. I am such an Elvis fan that I don't think the figure of him does him justice at the was museum. Shhhhh... don't tell. Michael Jordan's, though, looks EXACTLY like him!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Ann! Happy Blue and first day of summer! Jacqueline

Kim, USA said...

Love books happy summer!!

Anything Blue

Anonymous said...

I heard some interesting Elvis trivia from DH yesterday. Over $50 million a year is spent on Elvis parapernalia! Unbelievable.
I love Somerset's Home and Life magazines. I'm waiting (patiently) for the next issues to be available. Happy Blues~

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Dena E's Blog said...

Wow, would my Mom-in-law love this album ,,,the blue is terrific too Sweetie.
Blessings and Hugs Dena..And BTW,,,thanks for your note this morning!!!

Anni said...

My daughter would love to have that blue book about Elvis - she adores him!

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of summer and Blue Monday. I liked some of Elvis' songs, early years. ~Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...