Friday, January 29, 2010

PINK SATURDAY












This is my first Pink Saturday Post and I'm "tickled pink" to be joining Beverly at How Sweet The Sound our hostess.

My first photo is of my granddaughters Sophia and Olivia all decked out in pink on their way to see Lion King at the theater.

Next is a pink vase I bought at an antique store. I think it could be a McCoy but there are no markings on the bottom.

Also my friend gave me the heart shaped box of roses. They are soap petals dipped in glycerin. I have not had the "heart" to open and use them.

The last two are of a pink ashtray and a pink with gold trimmed swan soapdish that I really like.

Have yourself a pinky day.

Ann
Tin and Sparkle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann~
I love your pinks....especially the seashell-looking ashtray and the pink swan. Also, the McCoy vase. Your g-daughters are darling :)
Happy First Pink Saturday and welcome!

Regina said...

How lovely!
Happy PS. Enjoy the weekend.

LV said...

Glad you joined us for pink Saturday. What you shared was perfect. Be sure you read Beverly's instructions on her pink Saturday blog. You have to let her know a week ahead if you wish to participate and be on her list. You are doing fine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...