Saturday, October 13, 2018

All school reunion

To my loyal followers, I have been absent but hoping to get back in some regular fashion. Because of family sickness it's been a very busy couple of months.

I want to post about a really fun event my sister Deb and I went to in September. Rosedale High School hosted an all class school reunion. Every graduate was invited, my class of 1965 had about 10 show up. Debs class about 20-her class of 1970. There were a couple from 1948 come. All together probably around 200. Our school was for students 7-12 grades.

We had a tour of the high school with current cheer leaders as it is now, WOW after all these years the memories came flooding back in!!!

This picture of me was taken by the nurse's door where I went to after falling off the bucking horse in gym class when I was in 7th grade. Had a compound fracture of the left arm.


It was the exact same tile and door!!!!

My chair in orchestra in the violin section.


Four of us good friends in our class.



Our school sits on a hill called Mt. Marty and this is a World War I Memorial adjacent to the school.

My sis and I posing with our mascot. Now he's been updated for sure.



I caught a few pictures of the all school picture, afraid some people left before it was taken.



The next day we had a big get together at Tanner's Bar and Grill for dinner and drinks.

Me in green. Our school colors were green and white--many of us dressed in the colors.

What an awesome event to see friends from 52 years ago--- when did I get old, I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE LONGER.

Linking with Pink Saturday
 
 
Ann

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry about the illness in your family. I hope at least that you are well. It is so lovely to see you!! Do you still play the violin?

peggy gatto said...

What fn!!! Sometimes reunions can be awesomeee!

Sandy said...

How fun! My 50th class reunion is coming up next year. Our school was pretty big, our class was about 460, so they don't do all school reunions; but each class has them. Walking down memory lane is always fun. Glad you had such a good time.

Krish Banzet said...

The beer selection at this place was great and rotates often. Everyone who works at event space NYC here makes you feel welcome. They remember your favorite drink and you will be glad to tweet about them.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Oh Ann, what fun that reunion must have been! Love all the photos. I have not seen any posts pop up about your blog. Now I know. Prayers for your mom and all of you. One of these days, I am still hoping we can get together.
I will be back more often to check up on you. Take care and know you can always bring a smile to this face.HUGS and LOVE

My Tata's Cottage said...

I AM MISSING YOU HERE. I HOPE YOU ARE WELL. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK. HUGS XO

Deanna said...

Stopping by to say hello and that I miss hearing from you in blogland.
Are you alright?
d

My Tata's Cottage said...

Missing you here Ann. Take care HUGS xo

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

#STAYSAFE

Unknown said...

To begin, write a list of everything your lecturers have given you as research proposal writing advice so you don't forget anything. Second, begin working on research ideas as soon as you're given a job so you can double-check them before submitting them. Finally, rather than attempting to tackle the problem on your own, Buy Research Proposal Online Hobart It helps you save time and energy while also lowering your risk of making mistakes. With SourceEssay, university experts are available to assist with college papers.

Anonymous said...

شركة تعقيم بالقطيف
شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة تعقيم بالدمام 
شركة تعقيم بالجبيل

My Tata's Cottage said...

Hello Ann, I have had you on my mind. If you are still checking your blog I am here: 53strait@gmail.com
https://annesphamily.blogspot.com
https://mytatascottage.blogspot.com

Praying all is well and miss so many wonderful friends here at blog world.

HUGS across the miles

Anne

leather handbags said...

Love your red bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...