Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Teddy Bear

Funny how things get switched around as we get older, we took care of our children so much and now they are beginning to do the same for us.

Our grands like to give stuffed animals to Papaw nowadays.  When our oldest grand was in San Francisco a few weeks ago she bought this bear for Papaw. Usually its the parents bringing them back to little ones.


Isn't that a good message.

This little duo from our grandchildren sits on the monitor reminding us everyday.


I don't think you get too old to enjoy little softies!!

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY



Ann

8 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Cute T.

My ABC WEDNESDAY

carol l mckenna said...

What a wonderful and sweet gift ~ love the Teddy and other animals ~

Happy Day to you,
C & z

Roger Owen Green said...

I must admit owning a couple dozen plush toys!

ABC-Wednesday said...

I don't have any although I like them … so cute and sweet


Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/22-S

Powell River Books said...

It's always good to stay young at heart. - Margy

Indrani said...

Very cute. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift.
Happy ABCW!

Patti said...

I adore teddy bears. My husband's name is Gary, and I used to call him Gare Bear. Because of my Gare Bear, I liked to collect teddies. Unfortunately, dust allergies required that I minimize said collection.

Blessings to you,
Patti

Annesphamily said...

That is a sweet bear. What a precious grand you have! I love the soft cuddly animals. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...