Friday, April 6, 2018

Sewing Workbook

I'm loving my new workbook for all of my sewing projects.  Last week my granddaughter and I stopped by the local library for one of their big book sales.

I spied "The Workbasket Sewing Workbook" and jumped at chance to buy it. It was published in 2011 and features the styles of the 1950's fashions.

I'm having the best time taking pictures of my latest sewing projects and listing them and all the particulars that went with it.





All the fashions from the 1950's adorn the pages.


The Workbasket was a magazine that was produced in the 1950's and 60's.

I think I may have at one time had a few copies but now they are long gone.

Linking with ANYTHING GOES PINK SATURDAY



Ann

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really like most of the styles of the 50's. The drawings look like the ones on the Macalls. patterns. This looks like such fun!!! And it was just sitting there waiting for YOU.

Little Wandering Wren said...

That was a gem of a find! You can tell how much you are enjoying it :)
Wren x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...