Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Green Grass

Well the only green grass I have here is from the package I purchased at JoAnn's fabrics yesterday!! I created a little vignette on one of the tiers on a kitchen tray. It does brighten the space up.



Today in the past twelve hours we have had rain, sleet, freezing rain, lightning, thunder and hail!!!! That can be Kansas in the winter.


Ice on the back patio.

Our front porch.

Our temps are in the 30's so I don't see it getting better for a few days, until then I'll just enjoy my grass in the kitchen.

Linking with ABC WEDNESDAY


Ann

9 comments:

LA Paylor said...

Hi Ann, I just love meeting new bloggers. I haven't visited before, and your blog is so cozy. And from that weather, we're neighbors now that I moved to CO. I drove right through the heart of your state from MD. I went through every post on your front page and it was fun. Your valentine and you sipping thru a straw, priceless!
LeeAnna at not afraid of color

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is wonderful! And Easter is just around the corner. I have no talent at all for making things pretty like this. So adorable, every item is just perfectly positioned.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh love your 'grass kitchen' ~ very creative and brighten's one's soul!

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

ABC-Wednesday said...

Wonderful pictures,

Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/22-g

Anonymous said...

Even in California (in the mountains where I live) we had hail and snow last week:):) and I took a pic too (didn't post that one though) form the white stuff on my deck:)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

If I had weather likes yours, I'd make myself a green scene, too. Hope you'll have a gorgeous green Spring. :-)

DougPhoto2009 said...

Ann, love the green grass in the Easter display. Thanks for sharing.

Roger Owen Green said...

In Albany, 72 on Wednesday, 2 inches of snow on Thursday!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I like your Spring vignette with the little lambs, Ann. We have snow on the ground and I know Spring won't really arrive here till June.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...