Saturday, June 17, 2017

Summer fun

Summer fun MANY years ago, me in the middle of my sisters at the time. You will notice this was 62 years ago, but who's counting.

Looks like we are enjoying Vess Pop, anyone remember Vess?  I'd love to still have that table and chair set!!!

My current summer in 2017 has been busy planting new perennials and grooming my gardens. Some fresh paint here and there too.

Some bright yellow paint.



New Poppy plants.





Hybrid Miranda Lambert Hybrid Tea Rose

Been watering early in the mornings--the heat is getting pretty hot here.

Linking with Beverly @ ANYTHING GOES PINK SATURDAY



Ann

1 comment:

LV said...

It is nice you kept some great photos. So many people do not have them. Just memories and that can go too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...