Saturday, October 22, 2016

Back to sewing

It's been quite a few months that I have used my sewing machine, so much else going on.

Here's a few pieces I have done in the last two weeks:

A dress made of a tweed like fabric.


Up close

Dusters seem to be making a comeback and I wanted one to go with nice jeans and dress boots.  The ones I saw were pricy so I'm making one. I love vintage looking fabric so I chose this one.

Everything is done but the armholes.


My grandmother Jewell's pincushion sit's by me for inspiration!!!


Hope you find inspiration this week to create what you like!!

Linking with ANYTHING GOES PINK SATURDAY




Ann

3 comments:

LV said...

You are a lady of many talents. Sewing was never my thing. However, my mother was an excellent seamstress. I like both very much. Anything to keep me warm.

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

I LOVE the garments you made!!! I used to sew everything I wore! Now I'm just sew crafty stuff and home decor items.

Aren't we having a wonderful day in KC!! OMG.....if we could just have this everyday I'd be one happy camper!!

Have a great PS!!

Dana

Curtains in My Tree said...

Love the duster
I have one i need to hem up the sleeves before i can wear it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...