Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa Experience

While out Christmas Shopping this gorgeous house caught my eye in the mall.

This is the "Santa Experience", quite different from the photo opp we had as children sitting on Santa's knee.

It includes one 3x5 photo, a souvenir boarding pass, a ride on Santa sleigh and many other experiences. Pretty pricey I think 30.00.

You can see just how tall it is in conjunction to the adults walking by. As a young mother I think it would be difficult to tell your children you could not afford it though.

Hope your Christmas shopping is going fine, I'm going to try and finish quite a bit this afternoon.

Linking with Sally @BLUE MONDAY



Ann


7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Ann,

That is a bit much, especially for a young family on a budget, but I'll bet it's a thrill for the little ones.

I like your blues; thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday.

Jeanne said...

Hello Ann, The Christmas fun is pretty pricy. Santa should be free. However, planning excitement for the children seems to be the thing. What is wrong with a moment on Santa's lap without all the hoopla. America today is over the top for holidays in general.However,it is quite impressive and pretty. Such is life.

Enjoy the season and Christmas is in the air. I love Christmas.
Hugs,
Jeanne

joyh82 said...

Wow that is amazing! Thanks for sharing and hope you have an awesome week :)


Joy@Books and Life

LV said...

It definitively is unique and am sure very costly to construct. I will leave it to the rich and enjoy the simple things of Christmas.

doodles n daydreams said...

It's a lovely idea but as you say rather expensive - especially if that is per child. Not so bad if it's per family but still a bit steep.

Diana

Little Wandering Wren said...

It looks amazing but with such a hefty price tag you're right it won't be for all to afford. Maybe they are being generous and gifting some for children in need - you would like to think so!
Happy Christmas!
Wren x

Annesphamily said...

Very lovely but I am with you Ann! Having five children, it seems terribly pricey! I remember the days at Santa's Workshop in the North Pole at the base of Pikes Peak, you could take your own camera and I am fairly certain the gentleman there was the authentic Santa!My kids loved it! I hope Wren is correct in saying perhaps they are helping children in need. It was be worth the price for a single or perhaps even an entire phamily.

Wanted to wish you a very Merry CHrISTmas today! Love to you and yours.

My baby boy made the Dean's List again, I am so tickled! That in itself is a gift enough for me.

Hugs, Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...